Sunday, December 25, 2016

And here we are - 4 Christmases Later

If I understood it correctly, I was asked to pick up blogging again as a certain Christmas present.  I looked over this request several times before I decided to commit to it.  I get so busy with work and life in general that I had stopped blobbing.  Life gets in the way of little things like "Giving advice online" - Not to mention, why would I give advice online when I could easily just pull you aside and nag at you about it?  (Besides, that TRULY is so 
much more fun).  However, the more that I looked and looked at the request, the more I thought that I should pick it back up again.  So, here I am - the first post after three years of starting this Blob for you.

The only main issue that I have is "What in the world to I write about?" I mean, advice typically comes when a situation arises and you need advice immediately.  Coming up with advice about situations that have not arisen is a little bit harder.  So, I hope that I will be able to give sound advice that will last a lifetime.  I do give a disclaimer that It might not always be correct advice, but it is my opinion at the given moment that the post is written.  People learn as they grow older.  Opinions and minds change as perception and experiences occur.  It is just the natural way of the world.  However, there are some pieces of advice that never change - and I hope that I can convey those to you through my words.

Anyway, you have a very Merry Christmas this year!  And that as 2017 continues I hope that the Blob will continue and be everything that you hoped that it would be.  I love you so much !

~Mom~

No comments:

Post a Comment